Thursday 24 November 2011

I've decided to do something really awesome.

So I'm known for just drawing people that I see. It's usually very casual and quick sketchy-type things and most times it's just their face. I've now decided on doing something that will challenge me and hopefully fill my blog up with lots and lots of awesome. I'm in an animation course and my goal is to draw everyone in the course, all three years of it. I'm going to draw them from their head down to their toes, none of this "just the face" bull crap. A lot of someone's personality comes from their posture as well so maybe this way, people will be more recognizable. The people that I draw will also have the option to have a copy of these drawings to keep. (If they want it.... :P)

Wish me luck, everyone! I'm going to start this project very soon and there will be some progress posted in the next few days!

Love you guys, and thanks for the support! 

April <3

No comments:

Post a Comment